Saturday, April 24, 2010

THIS JUST IN: CHRISTINA RICCI IS STILL THE HOTTEST ANOREXIC EVER



Just because I happened to grow up imagining what those amazing lips feel like, doesn’t even tint my opinion on this. It is pure and simply a fact of life. Just like the sun rises in the east, or Chuck Norris will kick your ass! Christina Ricci is an anorexic goddess! If you don’t believe me, ask a girl, or women if she is the hottest women ever. If you get a “HELL NO” that means she definitely is! The only exception is if the “girl” is a college coed she might respond “Fuck ya, I’d do her!” Which also confirms it. Us Mag has a story about a shrug she wore when proving me right!


The following is some proof for those of you who still don't believe it. The hottest anorexic EVER!

christina ricci
YOU'RE WELCOME!
Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment