Saturday, April 24, 2010

Kristin Davis’s Flat Ass...


So I hear Kristin Davis has finally become “okay” with her ridiculously flat ass?

I guess people are claiming she has hips, or something. I have been feverishly looking and searching the web and have yet to see any sign of said hips!

And so, I’m just going to trust that she is telling the truth on this one and say, “NO FUCKING SHIT? A WOMAN WITH FUCKING HIPS? WOW, DO YOU THINK IT’S POSSIBLE FOR A GUY TO LIKE HIPS ON A WOMAN?” I’m going to chalk this one up to 'bitches being bitches', here. I have to believe the only person putting pressure on her because of her non-existent suppose’d hips is other women or herself when she looks over at SJP and somehow sees anything other than a nasty-stick-figure with a surgically transplanted foot as a face!


Sorry Mr. Broderick, I mean no disrespect, but you married her, so you know even better than I.
Us Mag has the dish on Kristin Davis and the Fitness cover


So I'm going to leave you now with an image of a women that I assume Ms. Davis, giving how she refers to herself, feels is an obese woman.


Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment