Saturday, April 3, 2010

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! DID YOU HEAR ON TMZ???



Well, TMZ did it again! They have reported on some fucking shit that no one other than teenage bitches and 30-something over tanned suburbanite housewives with bad makeup, cares about.
So yeah, I guess the stupid shit happened at some point, that I didn’t really pay attention too and apparently their “reporters” hounded the fuck out of some poor people until they got the scoop.
So, I guess this means whatever the fuck this stupid shit is, we will continue to see it on like Access Hollywood or Extra or something like that for the next few days.
By the way they may have followed Seth McFarland around some more or something, but hey, who gives a shit, right?

BTW, like OMG, I like totally just found out what TMZ stands for!!! Well, my Aunt, you the one with the horrible dye job and acrylics, told she found out that like some Egyptian architects had found a giant carved stone in the Nile and it unlocked the mystery! Like totally for real it did. And so she, like my Aunt, the one with the horrible dye job and acrylics, said TMZ stands for: "No One Gives A Fuck!!!!!"
>>>The link to TMZ's story about Jesse James' "good looking" mistress is right this way<<<


By the way, my secretary says "Hi". She really is a smart and intelligent, fun, funny, lovable little thing.
Ciao,
Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment