Friday, May 6, 2011

Lindsay Lohan is still one fuckable CRAZY bitch!

I've been dreaming of hitting her hard since we were both 13: her at Camp meeting her British Twin sister and tricking her parents, me sitting in my best friend's mom's living room fingering his older sister imagining it was Lohan.
The National Examiner has her talking about dead people or something. I didn't really read it I just looked at the pic of her rack.
Randomly I quote The National Enquirer:
“Lindsay says she wakes up screaming about dead people jumping up at her from their gurneys,” said a friend.
“She’s even called SAMANTHA RONSON in the middle of the night, sobbing about how she’s petrified of being anywhere near REAL dead people!”
Story Here on National Enquirer.com
I am always glad to see a woman who has accepted her place in life, that being only as an object for wet dreams and tmz.com to get hardons over photographing in various states of boobage.


I mean seriously has there ever been a more messed up, but purely gorgeous sexpot?
Oh right, Marilyn.....no contest...

Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment